Utter Negligence
The thought of updating this semi-secret blog crossed my mind more than a few times. However, something always got in the way and for some reasons the lack of possibility for interaction with friends has turned me more and more towards other platforms like the good old web discussion fora and Facebook.
So instead of reposting what have been shared previously elsewhere, I am listing below the watch reviews I have published on TimeZone and The Purists Pro during the past 18 months of blog negligence. Click on the watch name to open the respective reviews in a new window.
Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Calendar
IWC Ingenieur Mission Earth
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT GoodPlanet
Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Ultra Thin Duoface
And while I am at it, why not list the few travelogues I have online as well?! Like the reviews above, clicking the title will bring you to the actual threads.
POC in Maldivian Waters
Tropical Winter Shots
My Swiss Horological Pilgrimage
Cambodian Jewels
Hong Kong Colors





















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home